[Law24] Book Awards

Weeks, Olivia L. weekso at campbell.edu
Tue Jul 9 08:18:39 EDT 2024

Good morning,
This is a gentle reminder that those of you who received book awards spring semester 2024 need to either pick them up from my office or send me your current mailing address so that I can mail your certificate(s) to you.  I will be in my office today and tomorrow until 10 a.m. if you want to stop by and pick up your certificate.  If not, send me your address so I can mail the certificate(s) to you.  Thanks to those of you who have contacted me, and best of luck to everyone on the bar exam!
Professor Weeks

Professor Olivia L. Weeks
Associate Professor of Law
Director of the Law Library