[Law24] Your Help Is Needed

Weeks, Olivia L. weekso at campbell.edu
Fri Apr 19 11:26:02 EDT 2024

Good morning,
As the Chairman of the Honors and Awards Committee, I will be announcing the names of the recipients of the book awards at the graduation reception, and the names of graduation award recipients at the hooding and graduation ceremony.  The last thing on earth I want to do is to mispronounce your name.  So, sometime over the next two weeks please drop by my office and pronounce your name for me or send me an email with the correct phonetic pronunciation of your full name.  Your help in this matter will be invaluable.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best of luck on exams and of course on the bar exam!

Professor Weeks

Professor Olivia L. Weeks
Associate Professor of Law
Director of the Law Library