[Law24] Campbell Connections Mentorship Program

Sparks, Sharon T ssparks at campbell.edu
Thu Feb 23 12:03:18 EST 2023

Good afternoon:

The Campbell Connections Mentorship Program pairs attorneys in our community with Campbell Law 3L students for the purpose of exposing our students to learning opportunities and experiences gained through a practicing legal professional as a mentee.  Our goal is to pair students with attorneys in the practice area they are interested in pursuing after state licensure.  A mentorship information session will be held on March 21 at 12:00 pm in room 105 for any rising 3L who is in good academic standing.  Lunch will be provided to those who register.  To register, please click https://bit.ly/MentorshipInfo2324.

If you have any questions, please contact Dean Megan Sherron (sherron at campbell.edu<mailto:sherron at campbell.edu>) or Sharon Sparks (ssparks at campbell.edu).

Have a great day!

Sharon Sparks, MBA
Coordinator of External Relations