[Law24] Lake Constitutional Law Award

Weeks, Olivia L. weekso at campbell.edu
Wed Feb 1 07:46:27 EST 2023

Good morning,
The Chief Justice I. Beverly Lake Jr. Constitutional Law Award was established by The Honorable I. Beverly Lake Sr.  This is an annual writing competition; the top submission receives and award of one thousand dollars ($1000,00).  Attached is a copy of the submission requirements.  The papers must be submitted to me by noon, Thursday, April 6, 2023.

If you intend to submit, or you are contemplating submitting a paper, please let me know by Friday, February 10, 2023.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
Professor Weeks

Professor Olivia L. Weeks
Associate Professor of Law
Chairman of the Honors and Awards Committee
Campbell University School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 203H
Raleigh, North Carolina  27603
Voice:  919-865-5870