[Law24] Reminder: Second DOJ Wednesday Webinar this Week (6/22) at 12 PM ET

Giancola, April M agiancola at campbell.edu
Wed Jun 22 08:55:55 EDT 2022

Good Morning,

If you are interested in learning more about opportunities to work or intern with the USDOJ, you don't want to miss out on today's Noon webinars where you can hear from attorneys from over a dozen different USDOJ Divisions. Links are below. Application deadlines for USDOJ Honors & Summer Legal Intern Program (SLIPI are early Sept. Let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

April

April M. Giancola, Esq. (she/her/hers)

Assistant Dean of Career and Professional Development

Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law

225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101

Raleigh, NC 27603

Students:  request an appointment<https://law-campbell-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?signin_tab=0&PHPSESSID=2f167499d26637e928909d58103fb998&signin_tab=0>

Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>

Visit our website<https://law.campbell.edu/succeed/career-center/>

Personal Zoom Room<https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/4686177597?pwd=cmRCQXdBRU90NW81K2xCTWpkN3R4UT09>

agiancola at campbell.edu<mailto:agiancola at campbell.edu>

Office: 919-865-5894  |  Fax: 919-856-5993