[Law24] Message from Morgan Cutright

Essary, Larry essaryl at campbell.edu
Fri Jul 29 10:09:06 EDT 2022

Dear students,

I have tremendously enjoyed getting to know each of you as you embarked on the journey of law school. My favorite part of working at Campbell Law has been watching you all grow and succeed, and for many, graduate.

I am transitioning into a new role with AccessLex as Regional Manager of the midsouth. While I am saddened to leave such a special place, I am excited about this opportunity to engage with you all through a new endeavor (Campbell Law is in my region).

Please know that what makes Campbell so special are the students - meaning you. Remember your "why," and continue to flourish and make your mark on the legal profession.

I look forward to seeing you all later! If you'd like to connect, please do so on LinkedIn.

Sincerely,
Morgan C. Cutright
she/her