[Law24] FW: [LAW 24] 1L Kilpatrick Competition Signup

Terry, Tatiana M. tmterry at campbell.edu
Sun Jan 9 15:35:55 EST 2022

1L Students,

Please allow this email to serve as a reminder that the sign-up deadline for the 1L Kilpatrick Mock Trial Competition is this upcoming Thursday, January 13, 2022. We will host information sessions for all registered students the week of January 17, 2022. Additional information regarding the competition is below.

Best,
Professor Terry

Tatiana Terry
Professor of Trial Advocacy & Director of Competitive Advocacy
919-865-4481