[Law24] Job Status Update/Newsletter

Underwood, Mallory T munderwood at campbell.edu
Wed Feb 23 17:03:02 EST 2022

Good afternoon,

Hopefully you all had a chance to read the newly refreshed Career Advisor that went out on Monday.  Our goal is to keep the newsletter relevant and meaningful for you, and we welcome your feedback about what is helpful and what we might consider adding to support you in your professional journey.

Also, as a reminder, please complete the wufoo form linked in the newsletter as soon as you determine where you will be working this summer. It is important for us to have that information so we can stay abreast of employers who are hiring our students and track potential opportunities for the future.  If you have secured a summer job and have already completed the form, thank you.  If you do not yet know where you will be working this summer, that is completely fine.  We just ask that you provide us with the information when it becomes available.  Thank you for your assistance.

In the meantime, please continue to reach out to our office for support and guidance as you navigate your job search.  We are here to help!

Best regards,

Mallory Taylor Underwood
Director of Career and Professional Development
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919) 865-4689

Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>