[Law24] 22-23 Campbell Law Trial Advocacy Team Announcement

Terry, Tatiana M. tmterry at campbell.edu
Thu Aug 18 21:37:31 EDT 2022

Dear Mock Trial Tryout Participants,

This year we have seen one of the largest turnouts for our trial advocacy team in Campbell Law history. Over the course of three days, we brought in approximately twenty different evaluators to judge and vote on the candidates – including professors, coaches, and former advocates. The process was overwhelmingly difficult. Our evaluators were impressed by the strong and capable advocacy skills displayed.

As a result of the nearly seventy interested advocates, our evaluators have narrowed the field of candidates to select the new members of the Campbell Law Trial Advocacy Team.

The 2022-23 Campbell Law Trial Advocacy Team list will be posted in the Boyce Courtroom tomorrow, August 19, 2022, at 10:30 am.

Best,

Professor Terry

Tatiana Terry

Professor of Trial Advocacy & Director of Competitive Advocacy

919-865-4481

[cid:389c6ec6-03ec-4838-8155-dde50906fb80]