[Law24] New Scholars!

Thrower, Susan E thrower at campbell.edu
Wed Aug 10 11:54:37 EDT 2022

Dear Class of 2024,

Please join me in congratulating our new LRW Scholars for 2022-23:

Victoria Bice
Jacob Bunting
Theresa DiCenzo
Peyton Holt
Anthony Jennings
Tomas Nazer-Paniagua
Olivia Suggs
Sarah Varela
Kendall Woodlief

They will join returning Scholars Andrew Cone, Elizabeth Crowther, Alexa Davis, Brittany Hillbish, Rebecca Pierce, Taylor Pulliam, and Jacob Stewart.

Campbell is so fortunate to attract such superlative and dedicated students, and I am always grateful that each year’s incoming 1Ls are able to rely on the LRW Scholars for help and guidance.  I thank everyone who applied and everyone who even just thought about applying!

I hope that all of you have been enjoying productive activities this summer and are eager to resume classes.  I look forward to seeing you back at school next week.

Sincerely,

Professor Thrower