[Law24] New version of the Pharos Print Management System for students

Essary, Larry essaryl at campbell.edu
Wed Aug 3 14:48:10 EDT 2022

While most of you were away this summer, we have moved the Pharos server from main campus to the law school and upgraded it to a much newer version.  Both of these things should create a more stable printing environment for you.

The tradeoff for you is you will need to UNINSTALL the version of Pharos currently on your laptop and INSTALL the new version.  Step-by-step instructions are now available in KivNet.

Simply login to Podio, then search for "Pharos" and choose the flavor (Mac or Windows) that you need.  If you have questions or need help, please contact me or come by and see us in Suite 440.

Welcome back!

le

Larry Essary
Director of IT Services