[Dhsc25] Concentrations

Hicks, Ansley M ahicks at campbell.edu
Wed Apr 10 10:31:02 EDT 2024

Good morning,

Please see the information below about your concentration preference.

Thank you,

Ansley Hicks, M.Ed. | Campbell University

Program Manager | Public Health

College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

ahicks at campbell.edu<mailto:ahicks at campbell.edu> | 910-814-5386

________________________________

Class of 2025,
As we prepare for your third year of the DHSc program, I ask that you please complete the following survey regarding your preference for concentration by Friday, April 19, 2024.  The survey can be accessed using this link: https://cphs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eE96I4EuQD92LNI.
Once this information is confirmed, I will create a list that includes concentrations and capstone advisor assignments to share with each of you.
Dr. Brown

K. Paige D. Brown, PharmD | Campbell University
Director, Interprofessional Education
Director, Doctor of Health Sciences Program
Associate Professor, Health Sciences
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
Maddox Hall
Post Office Box 1090, Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
Phone: 910.893.1231| Fax: 910.893.1493|
Email: brownp at campbell.edu