[Dhsc24] 856 Syllabus

Hicks, Ansley M ahicks at campbell.edu
Wed Mar 27 15:35:55 EDT 2024

Good afternoon,

Please see the following information and attachment regarding DHSc 856.

Thank you,

Ansley Hicks, M.Ed. | Campbell University

Program Manager | Public Health

College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

ahicks at campbell.edu<mailto:ahicks at campbell.edu> | 910-814-5386

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

Hello Class of 2024!

We are quickly approaching the final summer term that will run May 13 -July 8 and encompass your final capstone course, DHSc 856.  Please find attached the syllabus for the course.  This syllabus has been shared with all of the capstone advisors as well for review and approval.

Please note the following specifics regarding the course:

  1.  Students will present a final virtual capstone presentation (requirements and rubric included in the syllabus) on either June 24, 25, or 26.
     *   Students will use this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PGrL_C70IhLnnFGTN4LM4yC88TVoXd5IzZf2VwXZ0YI/edit?usp=sharing to sign up for one of the dates and times in the spreadsheet.
     *   Please sign up for a date and time by May 28, 2024.  After May 28, I will be sending the finalized schedule to the faculty.
     *   If none of the dates or times will work, please email me and your capstone advisor so that we can find a solution.
     *   The presentations will be completed in zoom at the following link: https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/2498760002

Wishing you all a great rest of the week!

Best,

Dr. Brown

K. Paige D. Brown, PharmD | Campbell University

Director, Interprofessional Education

Director, Doctor of Health Sciences Program

Associate Professor, Health Sciences

College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

Maddox Hall, Alumni Suite, Office 127

Post Office Box 1090, Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506

Phone: 910.893-1231| Fax: 910.893.1493|

Email: brownp at campbell.edu<mailto:brownp at campbell.edu>