[Dhsc24] Capstone Day 2024

Hicks, Ansley M ahicks at campbell.edu
Wed Mar 6 11:33:35 EST 2024

Good morning,

Please see the information below about the Capstone Day 2024. Please complete the linked survey by March 13th by 5:00pm.

Thank you,

Ansley Hicks, M.Ed. | Campbell University

Program Manager | Public Health

College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

ahicks at campbell.edu<mailto:ahicks at campbell.edu> | 910-814-5386

For the July 20, 2024, Capstone Day, we are currently planning to do a poster session in the Student Union on main campus in Buies Creek.  Student presenters will be asked to create and print a poster for the event.  Printing options and information will be provided to you soon.  For the event, we need to gather some important information for planning.  Please use the link below to complete the survey questions. Please complete the survey by March 13, 2024, at 5pm.

https://cphs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b7uP8s5gee5q2gK

Best,

Dr. Brown

K. Paige D. Brown, PharmD | Campbell University

Director, Interprofessional Education

Director, Doctor of Health Sciences Program

Associate Professor, Health Sciences

College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

Maddox Hall, Alumni Suite, Office 127

Post Office Box 1090, Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506

Phone: 910.893-1231| Fax: 910.893.1493|

Email: brownp at campbell.edu<mailto:brownp at campbell.edu>