[Dhsc24] Finalized Schedule for Oral Presentations in DHSc 856

Brown, Paige brownp at campbell.edu
Mon Apr 29 14:29:28 EDT 2024

Please find attached the finalized schedule for the oral presentations in June for DHSc 856 .  Please plan to participate the entire session on the evening in which you are presenting.  I encourage you to also participate on the other evenings to support your classmates.  Presentations will need to be uploaded into Bb prior to the session, but please also have them available for screen sharing in zoom the night of the presentation.  The presentations will be completed in zoom at the following link: https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/2498760002.

Dr. Brown

K. Paige D. Brown, PharmD | Campbell University
Director, Interprofessional Education
Director, Doctor of Health Sciences Program
Associate Professor, Health Sciences
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
Maddox Hall, Alumni Suite, Office 127
Post Office Box 1090, Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
Phone: 910.893-1231| Fax: 910.893.1493|
Email: brownp at campbell.edu<mailto:brownp at campbell.edu>