[Dhsc24] DHSC Program Feedback Survey

Hicks, Ansley M ahicks at campbell.edu
Mon May 15 13:00:25 EDT 2023

The following email is being sent on behalf of Dr. Paige Brown:

DHSc Students,

Soon Campbell University and CPHS will celebrate the third year of the DHSc program and the inaugural graduating class of 2023! In my new role as incoming DHSc Program Director, I'd like to hear your thoughts and opinions about the program thus far to inform future improvements.

Please consider offering program feedback on the Qualtrics link below. As you know, this is a secure service and respondent identity may not be tracked.  Additionally, the term grades have been posted, so there is no mechanism for feedback to link with you or course grading. Thank you for considering. The link will be active for ten days.

https://cphs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bfiWPRj7KUAxNKC

Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Best,
Dr. Brown

K. Paige D. Brown, PharmD | Campbell University
Assistant Dean of Interprofessional Education
Associate Professor, Pharmacy Practice
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
Maddox Hall, Alumni Suite, Office 127
Post Office Box 1090, Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506

*: 910.893-1231| Fax: 910.893.1493|*:brownp at campbell.edu
[lege_of_Pharmacy_and_Health_Sciences-Horizontal-Align---Print hal]