[Dhsc24] Class days and time for Spring I 2024

Hicks, Ansley M ahicks at campbell.edu
Tue Dec 5 09:08:47 EST 2023

Good morning,

Please see the Spring I 2024 course day and times listed below. Thank you!

Ansley Hicks, M.Ed. | Campbell University

Program Manager | Public Health

College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

ahicks at campbell.edu<mailto:ahicks at campbell.edu> | 910-814-5386

Greetings DHSc students!

As we are preparing for the Spring I term starting in January 2024, I wanted to share the course day and times with you.  Please let me know if you have any questions:

Term

Class

Course Number

Course Name

Faculty

Credit Hours

Day/Time of Class 2023-2024

Spring 1

Year 1

DHSC 828

Interprofessional Education and Practice

Brown

3

Mondays at 6pm

Spring 1

Year 2

DHSC 843

Strategic Planning, Monitoring, and Evaluation

Shock

3

Mondays at 6:30pm

Spring 1

Year 3

DHSC 854

Research Project II

Birmingham, Brown, Caldwell, Coniglio, Reutter, McDuffie, Schichtl, Shock

3

Variable, please confirm with capstone advisor

Wishing you all a restful break and a joyous holiday season!

Take care,

Dr. Brown

K. Paige D. Brown, PharmD | Campbell University

Director, Interprofessional Education

Director, Doctor of Health Sciences Program

Associate Professor, Health Sciences

College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

Maddox Hall, Alumni Suite, Office 127

Post Office Box 1090, Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506

Phone: 910.893-1231| Fax: 910.893.1493|

Email: brownp at campbell.edu<mailto:brownp at campbell.edu>