[Cusom27] Fw: A Note to CUCCC Mobile Volunteers

Bryant, Wendy D wbryant at campbell.edu
Fri May 10 10:54:00 EDT 2024

This message is being sent on behalf of the CUCCC.

Blessings,

Wendy

Wendy D. Bryant, PhD (ABD)

Assistant Director of Student Affairs

School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University

Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506

Levine Hall Office #123 | 910-893-1846 | medicine.campbell.edu<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

[cid:0510df68-977a-4e76-9ee1-0b87c3824dbe]<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication.  Thank you. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT 910-893-1846.

Good afternoon, CUCCC volunteers!

Thank you for your continued support and flexibility in this block as we have navigated a few date changes with the CUCCC Harnett & Duplin Mobile clinics. It is because of your volunteer service that we are able to serve the underserved population right in our very own community. I wanted to share some scheduling updates with you all as we look forward to the upcoming summer & fall semester with the Mobile Clinic.

During the growing season (summer - early November) Harnett Clinic will officially take place on Monday nights at CUSOM and Duplin will take place on Wednesday nights. This change is set starting next week. I know this may be a bit confusing for those of you on next week's schedule, but our scheduling coordinator, Elizabeth, will be reaching out to those of you signed up to ensure you can still attend your shift.

On another note, all CUCCC clinics are in need of more volunteers to sign up. If you have the time/availability at all, please seriously consider serving in this capacity. Please fill out this form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfzZKiWf-qB3DJDZp4bq0zqPpyAxyj0sQQ8_cYMalbXJysbqQ/viewform?usp=sf_link> to share your ideas about incentives to volunteer at the mobile clinic so we can best gear our efforts to your interests.

Kindly,
--
Sarah J. Miller | OMS-I
Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Class of 2027