[Cusom27] FW: Come support our very own professional Ultimate Frisbee player

Pipes, Deborah A dpipes at campbell.edu
Thu May 9 12:57:33 EDT 2024

Good afternoon my soon-to-be 1/4th Doctors,

If you need an excuse to take a break this weekend, look no further. Come support our very own Drew Swanson (pictured below) and the Carolina Flyers as they take on the Atlanta Hustle this Saturday, May 11th, at 6:00 PM at the Durham County Memorial Stadium.<https://www.google.com/search?q=750+Stadium+Dr.+Durham%2C+NC&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS1043US1046&oq=750+Stadium+Dr.+Durham%2C+NC&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIICAEQABgWGB4yCAgCEAAYFhgeMggIAxAAGBYYHjIICAQQABgWGB4yCAgFEAAYFhgeMggIBhAAGBYYHjIKCAcQABiiBBiJBTINCAgQABiLAxiABBiiBNIBBzU2OWoxajeoAgCwAgA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8> Tickets are $15 and can be purchased from this link<https://shop.flyersultimate.com/collections/2022-tickets/products/2024-carolina-flyers-vs-atlanta-hustle-educator-appreciation-night?mc_cid=06ab924892&mc_eid=be10864d19>. If anyone is interested in carpooling to the event or has any questions, please reach out in our GroupMe.

Quick-draw Drew facts:

  *   SOMA National Liason Office
  *   Member of the 2024 Intramural Basketball Championship team
  *   Professional ultimate frisbee player since 2019
  *   Drew's stat page<https://watchufa.com/flyers/players/dswanson>

[cid:ii_lvy4ywct0]

Zachary K. Thomas, OMS-I
President | Student Government Association
Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine | Class of 2027
zkthomas1108 at email.campbell.edu<mailto:zkthomas1108 at email.campbell.edu> | (828) 460-5041