[Cusom27] FW: Community & Global Health Club Survey

Bryant, Wendy D wbryant at campbell.edu
Thu Mar 21 11:14:37 EDT 2024

This message is being sent on behalf of Community and Global Health.

Blessings,
Wendy

Wendy D. Bryant, PhD (ABD)
Assistant Director of Student Affairs
School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University
Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
Levine Hall Office #123 | 910-893-1846 | medicine.campbell.edu<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

[cid:image001.png at 01DA7B80.F5ABFA90]<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication.  Thank you. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT 910-893-1846.

Hello Students!
I hope everyone enjoyed their break last week and are enjoying their new block this week! With this academic year coming to an end in the next few months, we would like your feedback for the Community & Global Health Club. We are looking for any suggestions from the student body before we begin planning events and mission trips for the upcoming years. I have attached a google form to this email and would be greatly appreciative for your feedback. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to myself or another member of the Community & Global Health Club.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfW4_sC5blYCYguRuuvhf8plozEOhnMemRQ72yVt-mJxt0pVQ/viewform?usp=pp_url
Cheers,
--
Tanner J. Jefferies, MS1
President | Community & Global Health Club