[Cusom27] Fw: Explore Integrative Medicine with Us – Join the Interest Group & VP Elections!

Bryant, Wendy D wbryant at campbell.edu
Mon Mar 18 23:29:44 EDT 2024

This message is being sent on behalf of a NEW Interest Group---Integrative Medicine

Blessings,

Wendy

Wendy D. Bryant, PhD (ABD)

Assistant Director of Student Affairs

School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University

Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506

Levine Hall Office #123 | 910-893-1846 | medicine.campbell.edu<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

[cid:3319e4ec-f0d9-4792-9995-65abd3080a90]<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication.  Thank you. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT 910-893-1846.

Hello everyone!

We hope this message finds you well! We're excited to share information about the New Integrative Medicine Interest Group and invite you to join.

The Integrative Medicine Interest Group at CUSOM is for students passionate about exploring the intersection of conventional medicine and holistic approaches to healthcare. Our goal is to foster a deeper understanding of integrative medicine, create networking opportunities, and provide a platform for discussing its role in patient care.

Whether you're curious about alternative therapies, nutrition, or mind-body practices, our group offers a space to learn, share insights, and engage with like-minded peers. Joining is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your perspective on healthcare!

Exciting news! We're currently accepting nominations for the position of Vice President. If you're eager to take a leadership role, contribute to our group's growth, and organize engaging events, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.

--

Ashley Batjer, OMS-I

President | Integrative Medicine Interest Group

Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine | Class of 2027

a_batjer0603 at email.campbell.edu<mailto:a_batjer0603 at email.campbell.edu>