[Cusom27] Informative Session_Collaborative Anatomy-Pathology (CAP) Project

Brenseke, Bonnie brenseke at campbell.edu
Fri Mar 8 14:46:11 EST 2024

Dear Class of 2027,
The Collaborative Anatomy-Pathology (CAP) Project allows interested students to take a lesion identified during anatomic dissection and develop a case report based on the gross and microscopic findings as well as a thorough literature review. Work on the project takes place over the summer and culminates in the completion of a poster which may be presented at local or regional conferences in the fall and spring.
Over the course of the academic year, you have been documenting abnormal gross findings, and we have been following up with sampling for histologic processing.
We are at the point of the project in which we hold an informative session to explain the project in detail, including how to make a scientific poster, and to have those interested in doing a CAP Project, sign-up for their lesion/topic of choice.
This CAP Project Informative Session will take place on: Wednesday May 1st 2024 (May Day) from 11 to 11:50 am in Lecture Hall 201.
[cid:image003.png at 01DA7167.5BDCAD10]
As was stated when the project was first mentioned in the Block 2 Pathology course, this is a completely optional activity.
Note: As with every year we do this project, there is a possibility that demand exceeds supply/that there will be more individuals interested in doing a CAP Project than there are project topics. Hence, there is no guarantee that every interested individual will get a CAP Project topic.
All the best,
Anatomy and Pathology Departments [cid:image005.png at 01DA7167.5BDCAD10]