[Cusom27] TOUCH HOURS CLARIFICATION!

Bryant, Wendy D wbryant at campbell.edu
Wed Mar 6 18:52:11 EST 2024

My previous email about TOUCH hours and the TOUCH hours system raised some questions and I had to get some things clarified in my own mind.  I want to apologize for any confusion I may have caused.

I just spoke with Anjali Gupta, President of SSP, and she has helped me make sure that my information (see below)  is correct.

The TOUCH hours system (Track It Forward) is available to be used by every CUSOM student for the convenience of logging in your volunteer/community/touch hours.  They are housed in one place for you, and you can get a report when you need it.  In addition to that, if you log your information in the system, then you may receive an award at the end of the year for your hours logged.

For Sigma Sigma Phi members, it is a requirement to use the system and log ALL hours.  The required hours posted are for Sigma Sigma Phi members.

New inductees (MS1s and MS2s), have achieved their 10 hours to get into the club.  Your new year begins May 1, 2024.  MS1s inducted this month, will need to get 20 hours beginning May 1, 2024 through April 30, 2025.  MS2s inducted this month, will need to get 10 hours to stay in the club next year.  This also begins May 1, 2024 through April 30, 2025.Get your hours during that time.

For MS2s that are currently in SSP, you will need to have 20 hours by April 30.
MS3s currently in SSP,  you will need to have 10 hours by April 30.
MS4s currently in SSP,  you will need to have 10 hours by April 30.

The current year is now!  May 1, 2023 through April 30, 2024.  Any hours you want to get credit for in this year should be entered into the system before April 30, 2024.  April 30 is the last day for this academic year.

The most important thing to remember is that Sigma Sigma Phi is required to use it.  If you are NOT a member of SSP and you have not been using the system and you don't want to use it, you certainly do not have to.  It is not a requirement for you.  It is a service that is provided to help keep your hours in one place for easy access.

I think that is very clear, however, if you still have questions, I do not mind going over with you in person or over the phone.  Again, I apologize for any confusion I may have caused.

Be blessed and have a great evening!

Blessings,
Wendy

Wendy D. Bryant, PhD (ABD)
Assistant Director of Student Affairs
School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University
Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
Levine Hall Office #123 | 910-893-1846 | medicine.campbell.edu<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

[cid:image001.png at 01DA6FF6.1C04B740]<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication.  Thank you. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT 910-893-1846.