[Cusom27] Block 3 - Quiz 8 - Passwords!

CUSOM Medical Education cusommeded at campbell.edu
Fri Mar 1 07:49:01 EST 2024

Good morning, Class of 2027,

Please see below the passwords for Block 3- Quiz 8. Your download is available and will only be available until 8:05am.  The upload deadline is 8:30am. ExamID will verify your identity and then allow you to enter the quiz.

If you have any issues please feel free to let us know (cusommeded at campbell.edu<mailto:cusommeded at campbell.edu> or 910-893-1879). We will do our best to respond immediately but if it takes a few minutes, please do not worry, we are working our way through each issue and you will not be penalized for having a technical problem with your computer.

Exam Password: 4everFriends

Review: Finally!

(The review will open at approximately 8:30am)

Question Challenges are due by 9:30am. When submitting challenges please be sure to select the correct question number as shown in the review.

Best of luck!

Warm Regards,
MedEd

[cid:image001.png at 01DA6AFC.238DA840]
Office of Assessment, Accreditation and Medical Education
Post Office Box 4280  Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
4350 US 421 South  Lillington, North Carolina 27546
Phone: 910-893-1879
Levine Hall, Offices 187 - 194 | cusommeded at campbell.edu<mailto:cusommeded at campbell.edu>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you.
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL 910-893-1879.