[Cusom27] NEW Reimbursement Process for Students through Engage/Creek Sync

Bryant, Wendy D wbryant at campbell.edu
Fri Jan 19 16:09:28 EST 2024

Hey y'all!

Because of the issues I have had with our reimbursement emails, we will be utilizing a new way to upload your reimbursement requests.

I have made a form in Engage/Creek Sync.  All you have to do is upload the documents just as if you were emailing them to me.  You will upload the reimbursmenet request, and the receipts.  I have attached a link to the reimbursement form in Engage so that you can download the pdf of the reimbursement request if you don't already have one available.

Please take a moment this weekend to look at this form in Engage and make sure it makes sense to you.When you submit the request, you will get an email that confirms receipt of your submission.  I will also get an email that you have submitted a request.  It works just like an event request for the clubs.  Utilizing Engage will verify your submission, my receipt, and you will be able to track it with the "thumbs up" symbol.  Having a thumbs up means that I have processed the documents.

Hopefully, this will work much better for us in the future.

If there is anyone who thinks they should have gotten an email from me about their reimbursement request and you did not, feel free to email me and I will look again to see if I am missing anything.  Also, feel free to upload your documents to this new process to see how it works.

I sincerely apologize again for any inconvenience this has caused any of you and hopefully, this new process will be better for us all.

Reach out if you have any questions. Please take a moment this weekend to look at this form in Engage and make sure it makes sense to you.

https://campbell.campuslabs.com/engage/submitter/form/start/620395
[QR Code]

Blessings,
Wendy

Wendy D. Bryant, PhD (ABD)
Assistant Director of Student Affairs
School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University
Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
Levine Hall Office #123 | 910-893-1846 | medicine.campbell.edu<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

[cid:image002.png at 01DA4AF0.77BCA870]<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication.  Thank you. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT 910-893-1846.