[Cusom27] Check Reimbursement Requests

Bryant, Wendy D wbryant at campbell.edu
Thu Jan 11 09:33:15 EST 2024

Hello everyone.

I have been having issues with my emails going "somewhere".  I have found some in my VAULT where emails go to be scanned daily and some of those are not being released into my email system, especially if you have attachments, which most of the check reimbursements do have.  I understand that once an email goes to the VAULT,  I have to make it a "FRIEND" in order for it to never go back to the vault. (I hope that makes sense.)

So, from this day on, when you send me a check request, I will reply to you that it has been received.  If you do not get a reply that it has been received within a day or two, then reach out to me again, even if by phone (x 1846) to make sure I got it.  I will be searching my VAULT today for emails with attachments so I can see if some of your requests went there.  I do apologize for this inconvenience.  It has never been my intention to allow reimbursements to be delayed.

As I go through my emails today, I will reply to you that I have received it.  If you do not get a RECEIVED EMAIL from me today, please contact me and let me know that you are expecting a reimbursement check.

It is horrible to think that I am caught up and am actually behind in my reimbursements. Again, I do apologize for any delay.

Blessings,
Wendy

Wendy D. Bryant, PhD (ABD)
Assistant Director of Student Affairs
School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University
Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
Levine Hall Office #123 | 910-893-1846 | medicine.campbell.edu<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

[cid:image001.png at 01DA446D.5F4B37E0]<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication.  Thank you. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT 910-893-1846.