[Cusom27] FW: Committee Update

Pipes, Deborah A dpipes at campbell.edu
Tue Feb 27 09:26:50 EST 2024

URGENT UPDATE:

Class of 2027,

This is a follow-up to an email sent out last week.

We are looking for Class of 2027 representatives for various CUSOM Committees. Thank you to everyone who has already applied! We are still looking for applications for the following committees:

  1.  Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee
  2.  Facilities and Learning Resources Committee
  3.  Strategic Planning Committee

I have attached below the committee descriptions as well as the academic requirements required to be selected as per the academic bulletin. These requirements are in line with those for the clubs and other leadership, but PLEASE look over this before applying.

It is an honor to represent your class, so if you are interested, please see the linked form (below) and attached documents for all information related to each committee, their specific role, and requirements.

Apply Here: Committee Interest<https://forms.gle/jpYfCV4VNM4HqXRM7>

The deadline for this is Thursday, February 29 at 8:00 PM

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Jamison

--
Jamison B. Willis, OMS-II
Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine