[Cusom27] Reminder - White Coat Cheer Squad this Sunday!

Roeder, Robin D roeder at campbell.edu
Fri Feb 23 10:02:19 EST 2024

Students, faculty, and staff,

Join us this Sunday at 1:45 pm for the first White Coat Cheer Squad outing.  Scan the code below and enter your name so that we can save you a seat in our section behind the basket.  A CUSOM member will be singing the anthem, and we'll have some posters and cheers ready.  Be sure to wear white.

[cid:7b074e80-55da-4ac6-aa02-b5456d14c980]

Robin Roeder, BBA

Executive Assistant to the Dean

Jerry M. Wallace School of Osteopathic Medicine

Campbell University

(910) 893-1776 (direct)

(910) 893-1777 (fax)

roeder at campbell.edu<mailto:roeder at campbell.edu>

Post Office Box 4280

Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506

medicine.campbell.edu<mailto:jtaylor at campbell.edu>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication.  Thank you. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT 910-893-1776.