[Cusom27] PCC Block 3 Reminders and Notes

Holmes, Brianne L bholmes at campbell.edu
Thu Feb 15 16:38:22 EST 2024

Hi All,

I just wanted to send some reminders/notes, since we're into the second half of Block 3!

*         Please be sure to complete the current PCC test questions by the due date/time- 2/22/24 at 6:00pm, as we cannot re-open them after they close.

*         There are two other important due dates to remember-

o   All the bi-weekly small-point assignments are open and able to be completed until Wednesday, March 6th, at 2:00pm. By the way, in case anyone noticed, there is a typo in the syllabus in one place indicating a discussion board post for sessions "03-04", it should say sessions "05-06" (fortunately it doesn't change anything, the points and due dates for small assignments are still the same, and many of you have already completed it (good job! :)), I just wanted to mention it in case anyone was confused).

o   Please make a note- The final test question set is due on March 7th, at 2:00pm. This is earlier in the day than previous sets, so I just want to point out that difference ahead of time.

*         Reminder- The final two sessions of PCC next Friday are mandatory attendance. There is a small point deduction for unexcused absence.

*         The required points to pass this class is 34 (if you've struggled on any of the tests, completing the small point assignments could possibly help you still pass the class).

Please reach out to me if you have questions or concerns.

You guys have done great this block, I've loved reading your discussion board posts. Looking forward to everyone finishing out the block strong :)!

See you all soon,

Brianne Holmes
Brianne Holmes, EdD
Director of Professional Development
School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University
Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
Levine Hall North | P: 910-814-4924 | F: 910-893-7251 | medicine.campbell.edu<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

[id:image001.png at 01D335E7.6BF82B60]<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you.
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT (910) 814-4924.