[Cusom27] CUSOM Camels Bazaar

Johnson, Kristin L kljohnson at campbell.edu
Mon Sep 11 10:52:47 EDT 2023

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D9E498.94102BF0]

CUSOM Camels Bazaar

Good morning CUSOM!

Hope you all had a great weekend.

As part of our fundraising efforts this year, the Community and Global Health department is hosting the first CUSOM Camels Bazaar!  All proceeds will go toward overhead expenses acquired when we host mission trips and health clinics including screening tests and medicines, gas to the events, etc.  The bazaar will comprise of donated merchandise and a bake sale.  Students and faculty/staff alike can shop!

For the merchandise, we are looking for donations of all things Campbell-y 😉 If you have unused items like banners, apparel, office supplies, jewelry, décor, or anything with the Campbell or CUSOM logos on it, please consider donating it to the Bazaar. Even if it is just orange and black, we’ll take it! Donations can be dropped off in the Bazaar boxes at Teresa Butrum’s desk or the front security desk beginning tomorrow.  Please have all items to us by Friday, October 6th.

Also, we will include a bake sale during the Bazaar, if you would prefer to donate a baked goody.  Please provide items that are pre-packaged and note on the item if it contains nuts, is gluten free, etc.

For the event itself, here are the details:
When: October 11th from 9am to 4pm
Where: CUSOM front lobby near the Security Desk
What: All items will be priced and displayed for sale and cash/check only will be accepted

Thank you for your support of the Community and Global Health Department.  Providing mission trips and health screening outreaches as additional real-world learning experiences for the students is invaluable!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Enjoy your day,

Kristin Johnson
Administrative Director of Community and Global Health
School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University
Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
4350 US 421 South | Lillington, NC  27546
Levine Hall | Room 125
910-893-7982 (direct)
910-893-7240 (fax)
kljohnson at campbell.edu<mailto:kljohnson at campbell.edu>

[cid:image002.png at 01D9E498.94102BF0]<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication.  Thank you. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT 910-893-7982.