[Cusom27] Quiz 5 - Password

CUSOM Medical Education cusommeded at campbell.edu
Fri Sep 1 07:45:39 EDT 2023

Please read these instructions carefully before beginning your assessment:

Good morning,

Please see below the passwords for Quiz 5.  The upload deadline is 8:30 am. ExamID will verify your identity and then allow you to enter the quiz. Please remember to scan the room at the beginning of the exam (once you are being monitored) as well as showing the front and back of your scratch paper at the beginning and the end of the assessment. The chart of what is allowed and not allowed in the room is included below.

If you have any issues please feel free to let us know (cusommeded at campbell.edu<mailto:cusommeded at campbell.edu> or 910-893-1185). We will do our best to respond immediately but if it takes a few minutes, please do not worry, we are working our way through each issue and you will not be penalized for having a technical problem with your computer. There are instructions below for the most common problem (microphone issues/receiving a resume code notice) with ExamMonitor it is best to review these prior to reaching out.

Mic Issues/Resume code Issue
Go into device manager and uninstall (right click) the realtek audio under sound video and game controllers and then uninstall the microphone driver under audio inputs (you will need to do both). Hard restart (hold the power button, do not swipe) then try the camera app and make sure you the mic is working there.

Exam Password:        Glycogen1
Review:                      Synthesis5

The review will be open from 8:40--8:55, you will have 8 min in the review. You will need to put in the exam password and then the review password.

Question Challenges are due by 9:30 am. When submitting challenges please be sure to select the correct question number as shown in the review

Best of luck!

[cid:image003.png at 01D9D1A8.9743E3A0]

Kind regards,
Dr. Vaskalis

[cid:image001.png at 01D2F95E.ADF7B5A0]
Office of Assessment, Accreditation and Medical Education
Post Office Box 4280  Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
4350 US 421 South  Lillington, North Carolina 27546
Levine Hall, Offices 192,194 | cusommeded at campbell.edu<mailto:cusommeded at campbell.edu>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you.
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY 910-893-1185