[Cusom27] Photographer at CUSOM tomorrow!

Holmes, Brianne L bholmes at campbell.edu
Mon Oct 16 12:52:34 EDT 2023

Good afternoon MS-1s and MS-2s.

Just a heads-up! Tomorrow, October 17th, we will be having a photographer on-campus from 9:30am to 3:00pm. He will be taking photos for the website and marketing materials. We would love to have some casual images of students around the building and in lecture halls. So, if you were thinking about coming to class, but not quite sure, I hope this will sway you to attend!

Likewise, if you are a member of a club or organization and would like a group photo taken (with or without a banner/sign), we can do that, just plan it amongst yourselves and then let me know so I can add you to the schedule and let you know where to be.

Hope to see many of your smiling faces tomorrow :)!

Brianne Holmes
Brianne Holmes, EdD
Director of Professional Development
School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University
Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
Levine Hall North | P: 910-814-4924 | F: 910-893-7251 | medicine.campbell.edu<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

[id:image001.png at 01D335E7.6BF82B60]<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you.
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT (910) 814-4924.