[Cusom27] All the best to you and your future endeavors

Kuo, Yen-Ping kuo at campbell.edu
Mon Nov 27 22:59:17 EST 2023

My dearest students,

As I handed in my CU work badge this evening, closing an incredible chapter of my life, I would like to thank you for choosing to attend CUSOM and giving me opportunity to be part of your journey. I wish you all the best in continuing success.  Remember, though you can't always control what happens around you,  you are in charge of choosing your own thought and attitude thus shaping the memories you are creating every day.
With the experience and talent in CUSOM, I know you are all in good hands. However, if you ever feel needing to reach out to me for some tips as you progress through your academic journey (or even just for the connection), you can email me at yenpingkuo at gmail.com<mailto:yenpingkuo at gmail.com>. You are forever my students!!  If our paths cross in the future, and I don't remember your names or faces, please introduce yourself to me because my CUSOM "kids" will be always special to me.

All the best to you.

Dr. Kuo

Yen-Ping Kuo, MS, PhD
(Pronouns: she/her/hers)

Assistant Dean for Curriculum
Assistant Dean for Academic Success
Chair and Professor of Microbiology and Immunology
School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University
Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
Levine Hall 160| 910-814-4954  Fax 910-893-7242| medicine.campbell.edu<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>
  [cid:image001.png at 01DA217F.AC57F660]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication.  Thank you. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT 910-814-4954