[Cusom27] Fw: Viewing Work as Calling Workshop on 11/17/23 at 12:30

Bryant, Wendy D wbryant at campbell.edu
Mon Nov 13 10:54:46 EST 2023

This message is being sent on behalf of CMDA.

Blessings,

Wendy

Wendy D. Bryant, PhD (ABD)

Assistant Director of Student Affairs

School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University

Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506

Levine Hall Office #123 | 910-893-1846 | medicine.campbell.edu<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

[cid:0c57c6b6-3344-45ac-a6c4-48a66c184fa1]<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication.  Thank you. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT 910-893-1846.