[Cusom27] Fw: Family Medicine Club - Joining, Updates, and T-shirts!

Bryant, Wendy D wbryant at campbell.edu
Thu Nov 9 09:58:29 EST 2023

This message is being sent on behalf of Family Medicine Club.

Blessings,

Wendy

Wendy D. Bryant, PhD (ABD)

Assistant Director of Student Affairs

School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University

Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506

Levine Hall Office #123 | 910-893-1846 | medicine.campbell.edu<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

[cid:68688176-144c-4ee6-8b81-34982fbf301e]<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication.  Thank you. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT 910-893-1846.

Hello everyone,

I hope this email finds you well. Thank you to everyone who joined us at the Club Fair on Friday! If you didn't get a chance to chat with us, hello! I wanted to provide everyone with some info and updates as we approach the end of the year.

The dues to officially join the Family Medicine Club are $25, and you can pay them here: https://igfn.us/form/FyZdyQ Why should you be an official member? You will be the first to know about any events we do, which can be valuable if there's a limit on participation. We also try our best to subsidize the cost of any conferences we attend, which we won't do for non-members. Earlier this year, we were able to completely cover the housing cost for a group of 15 that attended the 2023 ACOFP Annual Conference in Orlando, FL. Your dues go towards this and providing lunch at some of our meetings. Please send us a screenshot of your receipt if you pay dues so I can mark you as paid. If you would like to just join the email list for now, send an email to r_taylor1221 at email.campbell.edu<mailto:r_taylor1221 at email.campbell.edu>!

Please also consider joining our supporting national organizations, ACOFP (NCS-ACOFP)<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1McM5GJnlG8VUMDtE5WH-5p3hVMWKimr-dpcaPAxwrE8/viewform?edit_requested=true&pli=1> and AAFP (NCAFP)<https://www.aafp.org/membership/join/student.html>!

We appreciate all the feedback on our t-shirt design during the club fair! You can officially place your order here: https://forms.gle/TfcfEVpQk68Tu4Cg8 There are more photos within the order form with close-ups of the design. We will use this information to determine the final cost, but we anticipate it will be $25 or less. Once we confirm the price, we will send out a link so you can pay for your shirt!

Photo of T-Shirt<https://photos.app.goo.gl/qkmMqABhiyFVmdtN9>
[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pw/ADCreHfFE8JHxMRzsYGl_ld_vdUFYR23NCaVaJdozxzyyEMfC9VHopphNAslxpMejZVM-9rX6vJHjPzKXBChYVcin9m6JIa5uVUqYjTIx34vzJyDoNk9m8A=w600-h315-p-k]<https://photos.app.goo.gl/qkmMqABhiyFVmdtN9>
New item by Wendy Bryant<https://photos.app.goo.gl/qkmMqABhiyFVmdtN9>
photos.app.goo.gl

Here are links to our recording of Financial Opportunities in Family Medicine<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hZfVzZOcZSrZsPO1mO81DNEB_WXL06l8/view?usp=sharing> and our recent chat with Perry Price<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OBUoHRKv7YRQSCMWiS5-PeYv44BcD7K-/view?usp=drive_link> from NCAFP. We are not planning to host any more guest speakers this block, but stay tuned for Blocks 3/7! Attached to this email are flyers for Family Medicine Day 2024 and the NCAFP FM Summer Externship. I will send out more details about these events as I receive them.

That's all for now! All the best,

Ryan Taylor, President,  r_taylor1221 at email.campbell.edu<mailto:r_taylor1221 at email.campbell.edu>

Robert Brown, Vice President,  rjbrown1011 at email.campbell.edu<mailto:rjbrown1011 at email.campbell.edu>
Neha Yerubandi, Secretary,  n_yerubandi0427 at email.campbell.edu<mailto:n_yerubandi0427 at email.campbell.edu>