[Cusom27] Orientation UPDATE

Pipes, Deborah A dpipes at campbell.edu
Wed Jun 21 12:37:39 EDT 2023

Good afternoon, Class of 2027!

We are looking forward to seeing you this July for Orientation!

UPDATE:
CUSOM is NO LONGER hosting the event mentioned previously during Orientation week, so we are MOVING OUR PICK-UP Day to TUESDAY, July 25th (instead of Monday).

PLEASE BE SURE YOU ARE MOVED INTO THE AREA BY THE WEEKEND OF JULY 22-23!

  *   MONDAY, July 24th: No academic activities for our DO students.
  *   TUESDAY, July 25th: you will be assigned a window of time that day for the following:
     *   Laptop distribution and training
     *   White Coat Fitting
     *   Student ID Pick-up
     *   Professional Headshots
     *   Voice File Pronunciation Recording
  *   WEDNESDAY, July 26th - FRIDAY, July 28th: plan on being on campus 8am to 5pm, each day for Orientation (MANDATORY)

We will send out more updates as Orientation approaches. Have a great week!

Blessings,

Debi

Debi Pipes
Director of Student Affairs
School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University
Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
Levine Hall Office #115 | 910-893-1784 | medicine.campbell.edu<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D9A43D.29F14BA0]<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication.  Thank you. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT 910-893-1784.