[Cusom27] CastleBranch Requirements - Due by September 15, 2023

Schofield, Allie T aschofield at campbell.edu
Mon Aug 14 15:10:29 EDT 2023

Good Afternoon Class of 2027,

Congratulations on your acceptance to CUSOM! I hope your classes are going well. I'm Allie Schofield, Director for Clinical Affairs and the main contact for all things CastleBranch.

Please make sure your CastleBranch account is fully compliant and all requirements have been accepted by CastleBranch. This is very important, so please make sure all requirements are uploaded and accepted in your CastleBranch account by September 15, 2023.
There are a few items I would like to bring to your attention.

Hepatitis-B
If your Hepatitis-B antibody titer was negative, you must repeat a full series. You are welcome to complete the 2-step Heplisav or 3-step series, but your repeat series must be followed by a repeat antibody titer. Please make sure you are following the deadlines for your repeat series as closely as possible.

Physical Exam
If you have not already uploaded your physical exam form again, please do so as soon as possible. If your physical exam form was rejected because it is dated older than 6 months ago, you may ignore the rejection, as I will be fixing those. If your physical exam form was rejected for any other reason, please attend to it as soon as possible.

Flu Shot
If you did not receive a flu shot between August 1st and December 15, 2022, but plan to get the flu shot this flu season, you do not need to take action on this requirement at this time. You can simply upload your flu shot by October 15, 2023. If you do not plan to receive a flu shot during the upcoming flu season, please contact your doctor for a declination waiver.

In addition to being important for your own well-being and the safety of the others, this also is very important because failure to be current in meeting these requirements may prevent you from participating in clinical experiences.  By extension, this means you may be limited in fulfilling your curricular requirements and not make academic progress.

With this in mind, please make sure to address any missing items as soon as practical.  If you need assistance, have any questions, or believe there has been an error with your records, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,
Allie

Allie Schofield
Director of Clinical Affairs
School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University
4350 US 421 South | Lillington, NC 27546
PO Box 4280 |Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
Levine Hall Office 126 | Toll Free 855-287-6613
(910) 893-7065 | Fax (910) 893-1777 | medicine.campbell.edu<https://medicine.campbell.edu/> | aschofield at campbell.edu<mailto:aschofield at campbell.edu>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D51F9E.19DC75F0]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication.  Thank you. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT 910-893-7065.