[Cusom27] MS1 Block 1 Exam 1 Question Error

Ng, Danika d_ng0211 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Aug 14 10:46:48 EDT 2023

Hello,
my name is Danika Ng (student ID: 1191500), and I recently took the MS1
Block 1 Exam 1. Upon review of my exam, I saw that Question 88 was left
unanswered and marked incomplete.

I specifically remember answering the question on the exam, especially
answering C, which was the correct answer, so I am unsure why Examplify is
showing the answer as incomplete and incorrect.

Is there any way that Examplify can show history of me answering the
questions, specifically Question 88? Additionally, my laptop froze from
time to time when clicking on answers and clicking through the questions, I
am unsure if that played a part in my ability to click and complete
question answers.

Have a blessed day,
Danika Ng