[PT2021] Reminder

Wade, Sarah R swade at campbell.edu
Thu Sep 30 14:16:32 EDT 2021

Everyone,

This is a reminder that I am doing virtual office hours right now. You can join me at: https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/my/wadescu.

Sarah Wade
Assistant Medical Librarian
Medical Library
Campbell University Jerry M. Wallace School of Osteopathic Medicine
(910) 893-7334 (direct)
swade at campbell.edu<mailto:swade at campbell.edu>
Post Office Box 4280
Buies Creek, NC 27506
medicine.campbell.edu
https://www.facebook.com/CampbellMedicalLibrary/
Schedule a meeting with Sarah<https://calendly.com/swadecuml>
My work hours are 9am-5:30pm Monday-Friday. If you send me an email outside of these hours, I will reply back to you the following business day. If you are not available when I reply back to you please reply back when you are.

Information helps you to see that you're not alone. That there's somebody in Mississippi and somebody in Tokyo who all have wept, who've all longed and lost, who've all been happy. So, the library helps you to see, not only that you are not alone, but that you're not really any different than anyone else.
Maya Angelou

I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.
Jorge Luis Borges

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT 910-893-7334