[PT2021] FW: Microsoft and Apple Upcoming Operating System Updates

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Thu Sep 16 11:04:18 EDT 2021

All,

Please see the message regarding exam soft and new software updates that are scheduled to come out in October. Please note that all students should only use their school provided laptop for exams. If for some reason you use your personal laptop and have one of the new operating systems either for apple or Microsoft installed, exam soft will NOT work until they release a new version of examsoft that is compatible with the new operating systems. I am sure more information will follow when that has been completed.

Thank you,

Rachel