[PT2021] ACE Performance Analysis needed

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Thu Sep 16 09:47:48 EDT 2021

All,

Thank you for sending in your ACE certificate of completions. After closer review, to grade you properly for the course, we need for each student to send in a screenshot of their performance analysis page in ACE. I believe it says "my progress" at the top of the page. Unlike the PEAT, we are not able to get an overall report on the ACE for each student. Thank you for your cooperation in getting these to us. Please email it to me and copy Dr. Shearin.

Please submit these to me by Sunday night the 19th at midnight.

Thank you,

Rachel Ennis I Campbell University
Program Manager, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7AADF.347746A0]910.893.1720 l  Fax 910.814.5567 l Email: ennisr at campbell.edu<mailto:ennisr at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Room 118
4150 US 421 South, Lillington, NC 27546
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506
[cid:image002.png at 01D7AADF.347746A0]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.