[PT2021] PRIDE in Healthcare First Meeting Today

Hickey, Julianna jrhickey0222 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 15 11:01:50 EDT 2021

Hi CPHS,

I wanted to send out a reminder about PRIDE in Healthcare's First General
Meeting *Today, Wednesday, Sept. 15 at 5:30pm in Maddox Hall Room 130* (see
flyer below).

Additionally, if you haven't already and would like to, please add your
name and email to this mailing list
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fhWF2x8WRDt1P0a0b1jWf6mBl712aORgQNc_UBZcPMA/edit?usp=sharing>
!
All further communication regarding PRIDE will be through this mailing list
and our Engage site.

Hope to CU all at our meeting!  We'll be discussing available leadership
positions and the goals of PRIDE for this semester.  I encourage you all to
attend in person (free donuts!) but just in case, I will be sending out a
Webex link to attend virtually to everyone* on the mailing list* later
today.

Thank you,
Jules Hickey

[image: Weekly Announcement Sept 2021.png]
Julianna Hickey, BS
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | 2023
NCPA | President
PRIDE in Healthcare | President
Pharmacy Class of 2023 | Secretary
Campbell University Community Care Clinic | Floor Director
APhA-ASP | Women's Health Campaign Chair
Pronouns: she/her/hers
[image: mobile-icon]  (631) 316-4425
[image: email-icon]  jrhickey0222 at email.campbell.edu