[PT2021] REMINDER TO NERD OUT! Sunday, September 12th at 6:30pm

Owens, Lyndsey lrowens0306 at email.campbell.edu
Sat Sep 11 12:00:00 EDT 2021

Hello everyone!

This is a reminder to join us, this *Sunday (12 September) at 6:30pm*, for
our Neuro SIG meeting!

We will be discussing our upcoming projects, including lunch and learns
(with amazing people like Dr. Goodine of EmpowerSCI and Dr. Nelson of
Destination rehab), neuroscience reviews (for things like basal ganglia,
VOR, and cortical lesions, DPT 782 exam reviews, etc). And we will be
playing music from one of our favorite NeuroWellness participants,
JUXTA!!!!!

Join the meeting using, *this link
<http://swing%20by%20and%20see%20how%20you%20can%20get%20involved%20and%20get%20some%20of%20your%20project%20ideas%20off%20the%20ground%21/>*
.

Swing by and see how you can get involved and get some of your project
ideas off the ground!

See y’all there!

*Lyndsey Owens, SPT*

Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate
Class of 2022
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Contact (918) 404-4001 | lrowens0306 at email.campbell.edu\