[PT2021] *****Change in licensing Process for NC*****

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Thu Sep 9 16:08:29 EDT 2021

All,

I just heard from the NCPTA and the assured graduation/graduation forms will no longer be needed as part of the application process. Only your transcripts, after your degree has been conferred, are needed to be sent into them from the school.
(see already given instructions about this process)

Those of you getting licensed in another state, please check with their process and send me what the school needs to fill out or send in.

With that being said, please make sure you have started the application and fingerprinting process.

We will be validating graduation through the FSPBT Monday or Tuesday next week for those testing early. You all have till Sunday to complete your second PEAT, if you have not done so already.
If you had requested to test early and do not pass the requirements to do so, Dr. Shearin will reach out to you.

Rachel Ennis I Campbell University
Program Manager, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7A593.DD8B52F0]910.893.1720 l  Fax 910.814.5567 l Email: ennisr at campbell.edu<mailto:ennisr at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Room 118
4150 US 421 South, Lillington, NC 27546
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506
[cid:image002.png at 01D7A593.DD8B52F0]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.