[PT2021] Convocation Ceremony

East, Kimberly J keast at campbell.edu
Fri Oct 29 11:31:41 EDT 2021

Good Morning,

This is an exciting time for each of you and we are honored to share the celebrations with you!

I have attached the schedule for Thursday, December 16th for your attendance on campus for a full day of great information.  You will also need to bring your hood on Thursday so that we can label them and have them in order to give to you during the ceremony.  Please deliver them to conference room 117 in the Director's suite by 10:00 am on Thursday the 16th.

Convocation is set for Friday, December 17th at 10:00 am in Hobson Performance Center on main campus.  We are planning for an in-person ceremony but will also livestream for those that cannot attend.  Please arrive at 9:00 in Room 119 of D. Rich for lineup and last minute instructions.  Please enter the back of D. Rich and someone will greet you and offer directions.  I have attached a campus map to assist with building location and parking.

Your invited guest will need to enter through the main entrance of Hobson Performance Center which is the front of D. Rich.  Each student will be allowed to invite 7 guests.  As per University policy students and guests will be required to wear masks while on campus.  We will provide specific instructions for students for masks during ceremony at a later time.

The ceremony will last approximately 2 hours.  After the ceremony Smith Hall will be open for visitation and photo opportunities.  This will also be a great time to get photos on main campus before the larger crowds on Saturday at the University graduation.  You will receive further details regarding the University graduation from the Registrar's office.

There will be more information at a later time but I wanted to send the preliminary details for planning purposes.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Kim East
Doctor of Physical Therapy Program / Program Coordinator
Campbell University, Tracey F. Smith Hall
4150 US 421 South Lillington, NC 27546
Ph:  910-893-1685
Email:  keast at campbell.edu<mailto:keast at campbell.edu>
www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria Virginia 22314; telephone 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website:  http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>