[PT2021] Reminder: Lab Value Reference Card Sale!

Bradford, Katlyn krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Nov 30 10:22:55 EST 2021

Hello everyone!

I hope you all are having a happy holiday season! I wanted to remind you
all that the Phi Delta Chi *lab value reference card sale ends
tomorrow (12/1) at midnight! The cards are $6*, and funds are going to the
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity. The link and QR code to purchase
one can be found below!

*The cards will be distributed in January at the beginning of the spring
semester. However, if you are not going to be on campus during that time,
please contact me or Emily Steinbock (easteinbock0126 at email.campbell.edu
<easteinbock0126 at email.campbell.edu>) and we will work out a way to get the
card to you! *

Happy Holidays!

*Katlyn Womble*
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | Campbell University
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | Class of 2024
Worthy Prelate | Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity (ΦΔΧ) | Beta Kappa
Chapter
Secretary | National Community Pharmacists Association
OTC Literacy Committee | American Pharmacists Association - Academy of
Student Pharmacists
Student Representative | PharmD Curriculum Committee
krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu