[PT2021] Kappa Epsilon "Think Pink" Breast Cancer Awareness Basket Raffle Winner

Williams, Briana bswilliams0819 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Nov 3 10:32:57 EDT 2021

Hello CPHS!!

We hope this finds you well and in great spirits! On behalf of Kappa
Epsilon Pharmaceutical Fraternity, we would like to thank everyone for
participating in our Breast Cancer Awareness Basket Giveaway. The
fundraiser proceeds will be donated to Pretty in Pink! This is a North
Carolina non-profit organization that provides assistance to women who have
or are experiencing breast cancer.

The winner of our raffle is* Mandisa Sumlin*! Congratulations Mandisa!

Thank you to everyone for your participation!
Briana S. Williams, B.A
Doctor of Pharmacy | Masters in Public Health Candidate, 2023
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Kappa Epsilon Professional Pharmacy Fraternity, Inc | Vice President
Phi Lambda Sigma Leadership Society | Secretary
Student National Pharmaceutical Association | Webmaster
Pharmacy Student Intern | Cone Health Alamance Regional Medical Center
Pharmacy Student Intern | Realo Discount Drugs