[PT2021] FW: Opportunities with Results Physiotherapy

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Sun Jul 18 20:36:08 EDT 2021

From: Natasha Cole <Natasha.Cole at resultspt.com
Subject: Opportunities with Results Physiotherapy

Good afternoon!

I hope your summer is going well! In an effort to maintain communication of opportunities available with Results Physiotherapy, we would greatly appreciate if you would share our flyer below with your students and alumni. As always, we value our ongoing partnership and admire your ongoing commitment to shaping the future leaders of our profession.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions or concerns. Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Regards,

[cid:image002.png at 01D77C14.884E1E10]

Are you studying for the PT Boards right now? Let us help you be prepared!
- https://www.resultspt.com/blog/posts/effective-study-habits-for-pt-boards

Natasha Cole
Talent Acquisition Partner
Results Physiotherapy<https://www.resultspt.com>

615.499.3400 (Mobile)
615-499-3400
[cid:image003.png at 01D77C14.884E1E10]

At Results Physiotherapy we believe that people should not have to live with pain. We are committed to clinical excellence through professional development and industry-leading continuing education, supported by a culture of friendship.

NOTICE: This communication may contain Protected Health Information, as defined by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure by federal or state law. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who receives this message by mistake should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by e-mail and return the document in its original form. Thank you.

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here<http://www.mimecast.com/products/>.