[PT2021] PEAT Exam Dates

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Fri Jul 9 11:50:38 EDT 2021

Good afternoon!

Thank you all for your patience as we worked through the logistics of these practice exams. Below are the dates based on whether or not you plan to test early for taking the PEAT. ****You will start with the (Retired, Form A exam) Please plan accordingly, giving yourself ample quiet, uninterrupted time to take the exams. They are timed, 5 hours for each exam. There are 250 questions on each exam. The day you start your exam is the day the timer starts for the 60 days you have to take both exams. With this being said, plan accordingly. You want to give yourself time to review what you missed on the first exam (Retired, Form A exam) study, and take the second exam within your 60 day window.

You should receive an email from the FSBPT once I activate your keys to your exams. This does not start the time, just gives you access to the exam.
****Remember once you start your first exam (Retired, Form A exam) this starts the 60 days****

Early test takers-
PEAT 1- July 23rd-August 1st

  *   This is during their one week break between clinicals

PEAT 2- September 3rd- September 19th.
(The 20th is the 60 day mark)

  *   This starts during a long weekend to allow ample time for test taking

January test takers-
PEAT 1- September 3rd- 12th

  *   Also starts during a long weekend to allow ample time for test taking

PEAT 2- October 22nd- 31st
(Nov 1st is the 60-day mark)

When you have completed the exams download a copy of your results and  please email them to Dr. Shearing and copy me.

I have attached a document with information about the PEAT and some helpful hints.

Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Rachel Ennis I Campbell University
Program Manager, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D774B4.6DEB2020]910.893.1720 l  Fax 910.814.5567 l Email: ennisr at campbell.edu<mailto:ennisr at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Room 118
4150 US 421 South, Lillington, NC 27546
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506
[cid:image002.png at 01D774B4.6DEB2020]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.