[PT2021] PEAT

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Thu Jul 8 09:03:13 EDT 2021

All,

I am sorry for the confusion about the PEAT. Dr. Weaver told you that you would take the PEAT in early July, so I apologize for that. She didn’t give any other info as to when or how because that comes from me. We are still waiting on access to the PEAT. Once we have access I will activate the PEAT for you.
I met with Dr. Shearin yesterday and we came up with date ranges for early testers and normal testers. We are waiting on confirmation of a few details then we will release these time frames. You will have plenty of time to get your exams completed.
Once your start your exam you have 60 days to complete both, that is why we have to set the dates for early testers and normal testers.
Dr. Shearin and I will send the dates our as soon as we can.

Rachel

Sent from my iPhone